Monticello senior athletes Mattie Lieb and Emelia Ness signed their letters of intent to compete with the Illinois State women’s track and field program Friday at a ceremony in the Monticello High School media center.
- Current county board members opt not to run for reelection
- Allerton holiday offerings still growing
- James L. “Jim” Yockey
- Pritzker signs marijuana trailer bill
- Lawrence Alfred “Larry” Hamilton
- Charges dropped against former EMA director
- Rec complex update given to council
- Piatt County dancers in 'The Nutcracker'
- Monticello city council briefs
- Christmas on the Hill is Dec. 7